Monday, July 21, 2008
Weight Loss!
I'm super proud of myself for losing weight! It all started in January when a bunch of us started a weight loss challenge at work. By April, I only had lost 5 pounds. All the baby weight I gained was gone but I wanted to lose more. So at the end of April I joined Weight Watchers (again)! This time I told myself I wasn't going to give up until I became a Lifetime Member. For those who don't know to become a Lifetime Member you have to meet your goal weight and maintain it for 6 weeks. Then you are a Lifetime Member and you can go to the meetings and participate for free. You just can't go two pounds over your goal weight or you have to start paying again. I'm proud to say that I'm starting my third week of maintenance. Only 3 more weeks to go and then I'm a LT member. Since January I have lost 25 pounds and my partner and I won the weight loss challenge at work. Since my weight loss I feel so much better about myself. I can wear all my old clothes which is a great feeling. I can't tell you the last time I weighed what I do now. Doug is also doing the program at home and he has lost about 30 pounds. He looks fantastic! Now Doug and I need a new wardrobe for fall! I can't wait to go shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome Brandy! Youre gonna look great, just in time for the class reunion too!
Post a Comment