Saturday, January 10, 2009
We are having a ............
This week Doug and I went and had our first ultrasound. The baby looks good and is right on track. Of course we found out what were we having and it is another girl. We are very excited and can't wait for her arrival in June. I do have some pictures and will post them once I find someone who has a scanner. The doctors office scheduled me a little early for an ultrasound. I was at 17 weeks and they like you to be at 18-20 weeks. So I get to go and get another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Now at Borgess they automatically do 3-D ultrasound pictures. This is new technology for Borgess since they didn't have it when I was pregnant with Sydney. I will also post those pictures once we get them. Doug and I have some names picked out but nothing official. I will let you know once we decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment