Monday, March 16, 2009
Taking It Easy
I called the doctors office today about my contractions. They told me to drink more water and stay off my feet as often as possible. (Easier said then done. Especially when you have a 20 month year old to take care of.) The nurse said it might be Braxton-Hicks contractions or ligament pain. I only been having these contraction like symptoms once a day. The nurse said if they are happening more than once a day then they are more likely to be contractions. Then I would need to come in and get checked out which could lead to half work days. So we will wait and see what happens. I'm trying to slow down at work and at home and hopefully this will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you are trying to slow down. Sometimes we just push too much. Hope it goes well for ya.
Post a Comment