For those of you who might not know...during my second pregnancy I was involved with a group called Centering Pregnancy. I got involved due to my midwife. She mentioned at my first pregnancy appointment that she was starting a centering pregnancy group and would like me to join. She thought with me being a second time mom I could over advice to other women. Centering Pregnancy is where you meet with a group of women who are pregnant and are due about the same time. We met once a month and talked about issues dealing with pregnancy and after. During the session we met with our midwife to talk about any personal issues we were having and listen to the baby's heartbeat. It was a wonderful experience and I really enjoyed it. The Kalamazoo Gazette wrote an article about the group. Please check it out. Here is the link
http://www.mlive.com/living/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2009/07/aiming_for_healthy_babies_borg.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment