Sunday, July 11, 2010

Michigan's Adventure

While I was on bike trip we took a day off from biking to go to Michigan's Adventure. Doug met me there and brought Sydney and my other two nieces. I can not tell how anxious I was to see them. We arrived first so I was waiting some what patiently for them to pull in the parking lot. Once I saw my car we started heading over to them. Sydney saw me coming and ran to me yelling "Mommy!" I started to cry because I was so happy to see her and Doug. Sophia is too young for Michigan's Adventure so my mother in-law watched her for the day. :)





We were free to roam the park so we separated from my nieces and went to look for some rides. Once we entered the park we turned right. All the rides we found, Sydney was too short to even ride with an adult. By the third ride where they told her she couldn't ride she just lost it. She started to cry because she wanted to ride the rides so bad. I was getting annoyed because a lot of people we talked to said there was rides for her age. At this point she couldn't ride anything. I was thinking what a wasted day. So we went back to the main gate and went left. Dada!! We found rides that she was able to go on. She was so happy which made Doug and I happy parents. We rode a few rides and then met my nieces in the water park. The water park was really nice and I was impressed. There was a few separate areas for kids her age and the water was at her level. They also had a couple of water slides that she was able to ride. She LOVED the water park and it was hard to get her to leave. Unfortunately, I had to leave and say good-bye to Doug and Sydney. I cried because I hate saying good-bye to the people I love. I had a great time and enjoyed Michigan's Adventure. I think MI Adventure will be a yearly trip. :)

No comments: