Sydney took a Princess Dance Class at the local YMCA this week. The camp was for three days, two hours each day. One of my co-workers taught the class so I felt comfortable leaving her there since she Sydney is so young. Here is Sydney the morning before her first class:
The first day, Sydney had a little trouble. She was sad that I left and was a little whiny. When I picked her up, she said she had fun. She talked about dance class the whole afternoon and enjoyed her teacher as well. The second day, she did great! She was doing some of the dance routines and had a blast! Okay....I did bribe her so that probably had something to do with it. :)
The last day, they had a princess parade which she did really well with. She was waving and smiling through most of the parade. The class also had a chance to meet and get their picture taken with Snow White. She didn't smile with Snow White but actually sat next to her. Snow White read the girls a story and Sydney was right there listening next to her. After the parade, the girls did a few dances they learned at class. Some of the moves looked familiar because I have caught Sydney doing them at home. Once it was time to dance she clammed up and ran towards me. That was all right with me. :) I know Sydney had a great time. Plus, she got so much more out of this class then just a dance routine. She just turned 3 and it took her a lot of courage to stay a dance camp by herself. I'm really proud of her! The dance routines were so cute and the instructor did a great job! She took such good care of my Sydney. After class, I took her out for lunch and did some shopping. We had fun! Here are some pictures from the parade and Snow White's visit.
1 comment:
Looks she had a great time!!
Post a Comment