Summer is coming to an end and here in MI the season of fall will soon begin. We had a GREAT summer! We did some neat things over the last few months. Here is a run down in case you haven't been paying attention:
*MI's Adventure
*Van Buren County Fair
*South Haven Beach
*Lake Dumont Beach
*Mackinaw City
*Binder Park Zoo
*I did a 240 mile bike trip from Ludington to Kalamazoo
*A few trips to Detroit for pool parties with cousins
*Visited our friend Laura at Sandy Pines
*Storytime at the local library
*Syd did a Princess Dance Camp
*Kalamazoo Kings Baseball Game
*Cascade Waterfalls in Jackson, MI
I also watched my baby girls grow and make some milestones this summer.
*Sophia learned to walk
*Sydney got her big full sized bed
*Sophia got tubes in her ears
*Sydney made it through her first visit at the dentist
*Sydney completed two sessions of swim class.....and actually loved the water
It is bittersweet recalling all the wonderful moments we had this summer. It is sad that the summer is over but I also love the start of a new school year. Plus, there is so many new memories and traditions to do in the fall. Tomorrow is the first day of school for public schools in MI. I'm excited to meet and get to know my new 4th graders this school year. Sydney will start in the preschool room tomorrow at daycare. WOW...I can't believe she is old enough to be in preschool. Sophia will also be moving to the toddler room sometime this week. Doug and I will be adjusting to the hustle and bustle of being two full time working parents. With fall right around the corner I'm excited to think about sweatshirts, fall colors, apple cider, pumpkins, and Thanksgiving. Goodbye summer.........welcome fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment