We walked the neighborhood with our neighbors the Olson Family. Sydney was awesome at trick or treating. No explanation this year. She was off and running to each house yelling "Trick or Treat". Sophia did great for her second Halloween. It took a couple houses but she quickly figured out the way to score candy. She just followed the big kids and would shove her way to the door. I even heard her say "Trick or Treat" followed with "Thank you". It was too cute! Then after they gave her candy she would run back down the driveway like she won a prize. I loved every minute of it! My in-laws Dennis and Mary came over for chili and stayed to pass out candy while Doug and I took the girls. It took about an hour and then we headed over to the Olson's house to visit.
It was a fun Halloween! Now I just need the Great Pumpkin to visit my house and take all the candy before I eat it all!
1 comment:
Cute costumes!
Post a Comment