Fast forward a week and it is Christmas Day. The night before we went to church for the Christmas Eve service. It is wonderful to be reminded why we celebrate Christmas. The girls wore their Christmas dress. They looked so pretty!!
Christmas day was so much fun! The girls got to the bottom of the stairs and starting running towards their presents! They were so excited! Santa was good to my girls! He got them a lot of princess items and Belle got what she wanted for Christmas. :) The girls got an art easel which the play with constantly! We had the morning to ourselves and the R side of the family came over in the afternoon for dinner. Again, it was fun to see them open their gifts. After all the presents were opened it looked like a tornado went through my basement. :) It took us a couple of days to open and put all our gifts away. Let me tell you I HATE opening kids gifts. They wrap everything and I mean everything in heavy duty plastic and twist ties. Ugh!!! I think it took us a couple days just to open and unwrap the plastic from the kids gifts. Anyways, we had a wonderful Christmas. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Now with the New Year approaching I will be reflecting on 2010 and welcoming 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment