Today is the start of a new year I always reflect back on the good, the bad, and the ugly of the previous year. 2011 was good to our family. I like to call it the year of change. Things changed but it only made things better. :) Here is a review of what has taken place in our family in 2011.
1. Princess Belle and I went to Arizona to visit Grandma Mary and Papa Ed.
2. Completed Bike Trip (Ludington to Kalamazoo...well technically South Haven. We couldn't bike home due to weather.) for the second time with the middle schoolers at church.
3. Decided after teaching 4th grade for 7 years to switch and teach 2nd grade.
4. The girls switched daycare centers after attending a different center for 4 years.
5. After more than 2 years of completing my Master's degree I decided to go back to graduate school for school administration. I'm currently starting my second class at Grand Valley University.
6. I'm directing the spring musical at my school. It is a huge undertaking with getting the whole school involved.
7. Belle started pre-school(Pre-K) this year. We are not sure will she will attend Kindergarten. It is between our home district or the school I work at.
8. Princess Aurora had her adenoids taken out and another set of ear tubes placed in.
9. Hosted Cucinello Christmas/New Year's Eve Party.
10. Enjoyed and cherished all the fun family parties and day trips we did.
11. Belle undergoing tests to find the cause to her severe leg pain. Still waiting for results. We know it is nothing life threatening but hoping to give her some relief.
After looking back at 2011, I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment