Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

On Monday, my friend Amanda invited us to her pool. I was super excited to get Sydney in the pool. I was a little nervous on how Sydney would react. She just loved it! She even loved floating around in a baby raft. This was Sydney's first time in the pool so I was expecting the worst. Again she surpasses my expectations and did quite well. This Wednesday we start our swim class together at the YMCA. I can't wait because I now know she is going to have a blast.



1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

How are the swim classes going? We took Lukas to the Y swim classes in November and in February, and he loved them! I cant wait to do it again in the fall when it gets cold again. Cute pics of her in her hat too!