Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sydney at Work!

Over the last few days we have been hit pretty hard by some powerful storms. There is a lot of people in the Kalamazoo area without power. Luckily, we did not lose power. Monday morning started like any normal day. I was super excited to be finishing my last week of work. Once I got close to Sydney's daycare I noticed that nobody had power. I was hoping that didn't include the daycare center. Of course I pulled in the parking lot and saw a big huge sign that read "NO POWER NO PHONES CENTER CLOSED!" I was a little worried on what I was going to do with Sydney. Since Monday was a professional development day at work with the students being on summer vacation, Sydney was able to stay with me at work. I was so grateful! I got to work in my classroom and Doug didn't have to take a sick day! Sydney was such a great helper and she enjoyed her day at work!

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Thats really great that you were able to bring her to work. Are you off for the summer now?