Doug is on vacation this week. We decided to do things around us this week instead of traveling a long distance. We had a great start to our vacation yesterday. The weather was beautiful so we went to South Haven and to Lake Michigan. We played in the sand and water and I caught some rays. Here is a picture of Sydney playing in the sand.

We planned on taking Sydney to Binder Park Zoo today but the weather isn't being cooperative. If the weather doesn't change then we will go on Wednesday. On Tuesday, Sydney goes to day care so Doug and I will be staining the deck and painting outside door trims. On Thursday, I have to go into work for interviews and then Doug and I are going out for our 4 year anniversary. I don't know where we are going for dinner yet. It will be a busy week!
2 comments:
Vacation weeks always seem to go way to fast, don't you think?
We too went out to Lake Michigan! Loved it! Lukas loved chasing the seagulls. Hope you guys get to make it to the zoo!
Post a Comment