Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was packed with fun family time. On Friday, I took Sydney with my best friend Amanda to see Alvin and the Chipmunks:Squeakquel. I was a little nervous on taking her to see a movie with the thought of her not being able to sit down the whole time or running around the movie theater. Of course, Sydney exceed my expectations. She was so good!!! She watched most of the movie. She had to take a few potty breaks which I didn't mind. Towards the end, she was getting a little bored so she played right next to me. After she was tired of playing she came and sat in my lap to finish watching the movie. The movie was cute and we all had a great time!
On Sunday, Doug and I took Sydney to see the Harlem Globetrotters in Grand Rapids. To be honest I wouldn't have taken her to the Globetrotters but we were given free tickets. So I said, "Why Not!" My oldest niece Catlin stayed with Sophia so we could just take Syd. I have never been to the Globetrotters so I was anxious to watch. Doug and I enjoyed the show. It was entertaining and funny! I'm not so sure about Sydney. She was tired when we got there so for a good part of the show she sat on our laps not saying much. She never complained and never asked to go home so she must have enjoyed some of it. What I do know is that she enjoyed the popcorn and cotton candy more then the Globetrotters.
Sydney enjoying some cotton candy while watching the game.
Smile and say cheese.............

Some daughter and daddy time!

No comments: