Today Belle and I went to a Girl Scout event called Tasting Tea. It was an event for all the local Girl Scout troops to celebrate World Thinking Day. Depending on the age of the troop each group had to perform or do a presentation on a state or country. Belle's troop did a story presentation on their state which was Georgia. As the troop leader read the story they had a little action movements that went with certain words in the story. It was very cute!
After all the girls presented we were able to go around to each troop and purchase crafts or snack foods that the troops made to go with their particular state or country. Since Belle's state was Georgia, I made peach brownies. Since this was our first time attending Tasting Tea, Belle and I did not know what to expect. We did have fun and enjoyed learning about all the different countries and states.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Tasting Tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment