Princess Belle and I were supposed to go on a Girl Scout field trip this weekend. The trip was an outdoor trip with sledding and scarf making. Belle and I were looking forward to this event. The night before the trip Doug calls me and says Belle has a 100 degree temperature. Sigh....I thought this can not be good. This is where I had to make a decision.
Should I call the leader and tell her that Sydney is sick and we won't be able to attend or should I wait until morning? Plus, I was the only adult volunteer going on the trip. Belle would be staying home but then I would have to go still to the event because I didn't want the other girls to miss out on their fun field trip. Then I wondered, Belle might not be better by morning and I didn't want to have to give the leader last minute notice. What to do?
Well, I ended up calling and telling the leader that Belle would not be going. Our leader also was nice enough to find someone else to take my place so that I could stay home with Belle. Awesome! Of course when I told Belle, she broke down and cried for awhile. Then I second guessed my decision. Bummer!
The next morning...........Belle felt 100 percent better and was fine. So then I felt bad that I made her not go. I know that I was trying to make the best decision for Belle. Oh well.....at least she isn't sick anymore. :)d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment