Sunday, April 12, 2009
Decorating Easter Eggs
Easter is finally here and so Sydney had to decorate eggs for the Easter bunny. Saturday evening we sat down and let her color eggs. After we let the color dry, Syd was able to put Sesame Street stickers on her eggs. She had a blast putting her eggs in different colors and putting stickers on them. She even was dipping her whole hand in the dye which I wasn't too excited about. I knew that was going to happen so I wasn't too worried. When we were done both hands were covered in green and blue dye. We tried washing them with regular soap and they didn't look any better. I looked on the Internet and someone wrote about using baby oil and regular soap. So we tried that with no luck. Doug had to run to the store and he bought some soap called Gojo. It is a mechanics soap to take grease off hands. We used some gojo and tada.....her hands were clean. I was so glad! I didn't want her to go to church with green and blue hands. Here is some pictures of our experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It looks like you both have a painter in the family. Just think Sydney might grow up and be a successful finger painter...she just needs to remember her favorite Amanda!!!!
Post a Comment