Now that I'm on spring break I have tons of things I would like to get done around the house. My mom is coming in today to start painting the nursery. I'm really excited and anxious to get the nursery done. I'm 30 weeks along and knowing my track history with Sydney this baby could be coming anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks. I already have the changing table that Doug is waiting to put together but the crib is on back order. We should be getting the crib in about 3 more weeks. My mom is also painting my bedroom as well. Doug and I already have the curtains and bedding picked out. Now all we need is a little paint. I will post pictures once the rooms are done.
I'm almost done with my major paper. I have 22 pages completed. I need to proofread it and add my references. Then I will send it to my professor for changes and additions. Hopefully, she will be able to give me some feedback so I will be able to add more pages. I'm going to try to finish the paper this week. I'm meeting another professor this week to go over another paper I'm going to be starting. She is letting me write a paper instead of taking a class. I'm hoping to finish this paper by June so I can graduate.
While doing all this I also want to spend some quality time with Sydney. We are also having a play date with one of Sydney's good friends. I have a busy week a head of me but I am looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see how the rooms turn out! Good luck with the papers, I know they will be fabulous! :)
Post a Comment