Last Friday was my dad's birthday. To celebrate his birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I know this sounds funny to be celebrating a man's birthday at a pizza place but that was his wish. He wanted to take his granddaughters and play with them at Chuck E. Cheese. So my parents came into town last weekend. On Saturday morning, we headed to Chuck E. Cheese. The girls had a great time. Yes, I said it correctly! Both girls had a great time. I knew Sydney would enjoy herself but Sophia surprised me. She loved it! All the stimulation kept her mind and eyes busy. Plus, grandpa and Doug put her on a ride. She loved it so much that she literally screamed when the ride stopped. :) Sydney loved the horse ride and she couldn't get enough of it. Plus, we even ran into some good friends of ours. The Boris family was there with their daughter, Ella! We stayed about 2 hours and that was about as much as I could take. We had a great time!

Sydney riding the horse with grandma Brenda and papa Paul watching. She loved this game! I hope this doesn't mean she wants a real horse.

Sydney and her good friend, Ella!

Whoa.....what is that purple thing!

Sophia couldn't get enough of the rides.

Sydney and I climbing up the tower.

Yum....Cotton Candy!

Smooches!
2 comments:
Your girls are adorable :)
That kissy face is super cute! :)
Post a Comment