I woke up this morning to the phone ringing. I was glad to take this phone call because it was my co-worker telling me "SNOW DAY"! Yippee! The reason I had today off was due to a winter storm which covered Michigan in snow. It started about 5 am on Tuesday and ended this morning. I don't have an exact storm total for my area but I'm guessing we have about 8 inches or so. Doug went to work this morning and took the girls to daycare. I headed out to shovel the driveway. I took some pictures of our new snowfall.

This is looking off my back deck.

Another shot looking off my back deck.

Looking down my road to the main entrance of our subdivision.

Looking at my front porch from the road.
2 comments:
We love your blog and look forward to the newest entry. Until you are much older (50 yrs or so), you will have no idea of how much this means to us but thank you so much for taking the time to keep it current. I think you are a natural teacher besides being a good parent. Congrats on having a snow day. Love, G&G
I LOVE snow days! No getting up to drive Mia to school, it is the best.
Post a Comment